Ill be in Europe for five months. Wish me luck.

Monday, February 27, 2006

This is a picture of me before my trip. Cant wait to see what I look like afterwards. Give me all your best and I might bring home something for you. I would also like to wish all the best of luck to my good friend Elliot on his ridiculous journey around the world.

Auf Wiedersehen-

Jeremy

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you arrived safely. We'll be monitoring your Blog often.

Wednesday, 01 March, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

J$,

Please write more next time. And post pictures of you wearing your jmoney shirt in germany.

What's your address?

KRoc

Thursday, 02 March, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

J.
I didn't realize how baby-faced you actually were. maybe u'll come back an adolescent. start postin fool. I already did 1. ps. I met a blegian who says he has connections in germany, maybe we can capitalize. also Carlsberg beer is shit. and the guy says they have a strange dialect in konstanz where they have a lot of "sh" sounds. ring true? if not maybe we should bail on his contacts. watch some football.

e

Saturday, 04 March, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jig,
Watching UNC battle BC. Thinking about you. GO HEELS! Aunt Jo is here. No snow here, it's about 80 degrees outside!-). Barnie has an infection in her foot, took us a few days (and 2 visits to the vet) to determine the prob. She's walking around with her foot all wrapped up, but seems much more comfortable now.
bye, xoxoxoMOMxoxoxox

Saturday, 11 March, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Jeremy. I just skimmed through your blogs about Germany. It's kind of funny reading a different perspective on some of the same occasions. OK, I have to stop procrastinating now...:-) ~Nikki

Thursday, 16 November, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home